- Knit Fabrics
- Doll Clothes
- Cuffs Collars
- Any "unhoopables"
- Fleece, velour - any napped fabrics to prevent hoop-burn
1. Mount the Filmoplast in the embroidery frame with the squared paper facing upwards.
2. Using a needle, mark out the area where the fabric will sit.
3. Peel off the paper.
4. Lightly press the material in place.
5. Embroider design.
6. When complete, carefully remove material from Filmoplast.
Quilting and sewing an outer contour:
1. Plot the design on the Filmoplast‘s webbed side and cut out.
2. Peel off the paper and press the design in place on the quilt or material.
3. Quilt or sew along the design‘s outer edge.
4. Peel off the template. Any gaps in the Filmoplast can be filled using remnants. Filmoplast can be used up to five times before losing its adhesion.
For further information on how to use and helpful hints we recommend our SULKY STARTER KIT STABILIZER.