- For delicate fabrics that are worn against the skin where extremely soft embroidery results want to be achieved.
- In cases where both sides of an embroidery are visible and stabilizer residues are unwanted.
- Free-Motion Thread Lace
- For water-sensitive fabrics
1. Place Thermofilm underneath base fabric - with the bumpy side facing the fabric, then hoop.
2. Embroider design.
3. Once stitching is completed, carefully tear off excess Thermofilm
4. Remove film residues from the embroidery with an iron (medium setting, no steam!). Iron in circular motion. The film will melt into tiny balls that can simply be shaken off or brushed away.
Use an iron only, never a heat press!
Keep Thermofilm in a dry place and away from direct sunlight!
Store in a closed plastic bag.
For further information on all our stabilizers and helpful hints we recommend our SULKY STARTER KIT STABILIZER.