SULKY BSN 25cm x 5m
Size/Make-up:25cm x 5m
Cutting Out & Ironing-On, Permanent Bonding Application (Appliqués)
SULKY® BSN - Ironing instead of sewing: the name says it all. The thermo foil BSN permanently bonds patches, badges and emblems - without sewing!
After embroidery, BSN is ironed onto the entire reverse side of the emblem. This makes every appliqué extremely durable, even edges and fringes do not come off.
BSN is also suitable for plotter cutting.
Our SULKY® BSN is vegan!
- permanent ironing of appliqués, patches and emblems on fabrics
- Textile collages, textile pictures and other creative techniques
- permanent bonding of edges, fringes and hems
- plotter applications
Weight: 70 g/m²
Material Composition: 100% Polyamide, coating: Silicone paper
Please note: Iron your base fabric before application - fabric finishes evaporate and a permanent fixation is achieved.
- Place your fabric A with the wrong side onto the foil side of SULKY® BSN. Choose the hottest setting on your iron (3 dots) (heat press 140° C ) and press for approx. 5 sec.
- Remove the silicone paper from the coated fabric A.
- Place the coated fabric A on the desired spot of your base material.
- Choose the hottest setting on your iron (3 dots) (heat press 140° C )and iron / press thoroughly for about 20-25 seconds. Repeat the ironing process from the left (wrong side of the textile).
For further information on how to use and helpful hints we recommend our SULKY STARTER KIT STABILISER.